This summer Preston and I made the decision to purchase two season tickets to the Carolina football games. For the last four seasons I have gone with Preston (who has been a season ticket holder for the past I don't know... umpteen years) and literally "bummed" a ticket off of a family friend. Well we both got kinda tired of that I thought that since we are now a self sufficient family of two we could afford to make the purchase. I am so glad we did!
Today is game #3 at home and we are really excited. We have made a new game plan for todays game and I hope it will be successful. In the past we have "tailgated" at a bar on Franklin street, but that doesn't seem to be going as planned as our parking is never guaranteed. Together with my brother in law (who goes with us to the games) we decided to start our own tailgate with a few of our friends from high school! I am mostly excited because I get to cook for my boys and show off our cute Carolina tailgate things we got as wedding gifts! :) I'll let you know how it pans out!
Here's to Tar Heel football and fun tailgating!
No comments:
Post a Comment