Friday, April 20, 2012
April Showers bring... LOTS OF FUN!
Spring is here and our family is staying busy, enjoying every minute! It is hard to believe next week Ella Ruth will be 17 months old! Time flies when you are having fun! This spring our family has had some very exciting adventures. The first was putting our home on the market. We have always had faith in God's timing but were thrilled when we went under contract in just seven days! We plan to close on our home June 7th! Our dream of moving closer to home while living the "country life" is coming true!
Aside from the house excitement we have also been having lots of fun as a family. A few weeks ago we traveled to Asheville to celebrate a special little girl's second birthday. While were were there I also got to visit my college friend Chelsea. We even got to meet her precious new twin girls which was so much fun! I am so blessed to have such sweet girlfriends in my life! It was a funs spending time with my mom as well!
For Easter we went to the beach. ER loved the beach but was not so thrilled about the indoor pool. We were lucky to have gorgeous weather so we were able to hang on the beach every day! She liked digging, stepping in puddles, running form the waves, chasing dogs, dancing to music, and making friends. She had a great time and so did we! She even experienced her first Easter egg hunt right on the beach!
During spring break we also visited the zoo for the first time. Ella Ruth enjoyed watching the animals. She enjoyed Africa but fell asleep after lunch before we made it to North America. She is going to stay with her Nana and "Pa" in a couple weeks while we go to a wedding adn they are planning to go back. Maybe this time she won't miss all the North American fun!
It is hard to believe summer is right around the corner. I feel like every time I post on here I am saying that. I guess it is a good reminder that time passes quickly and that we sure truly enjoy every moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment