Tuesday, November 6, 2012

First Hair Cut

With family pictures/2 year pictures upon us we bit the bullet and went ahead with Ella Ruth's first hair cut.  As much as I wanted to wait until after her 2nd birthday her bangs were getting out of control.  Because she isn't the biggest fan of bows or hair ties, keeping it out of her face was getting harder and harder.

My mom and I took her to Peek a Doo, a children's salon near Southpoint.  It was such a cool place perfect for little kids.  They even had a DVD playing to keep her occupied!  I wish my salon was that fancy!  She did awesome and sat so still while they cut her hair.  Afterwards we celebrated with a lollipop and some play time at their train table.  Nana even bought Ella Ruth her first hair product!  Oh my...
Before... 

After...

Taking it all in!

No comments: