Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring is here and so is the pollen...

Well the snow has certainly come and gone since my last post.  Unfortunately the weather is still confused on whether or not it would like for it to be warm or cool.  One thing is for sure... it is green!  The pollen was giving me a fit but thankfully I had an appointment with my ENT just in time!  They saved the day for sure!  Without my allergy meds (yes that would mean I take more than one) I would be miserable!  

Signs of spring are all around us!  March has come and gone (and so has our 1 year anniversary) as well as half of April!  Our yard looks beautiful with all the new blooms and blossoms!  We are thrilled to finally have some color  to look at!  Of course my two favorite signs of spring are warmer weather and baseball season!  Both have graced us with their presence and I couldn't be more happier.  

Speaking of baseball... Friday Preston and I went to the Thrill to see the Diamond Tar Heels.  They beat Miami so we left very happy!  The new stadium is really nice!  I hope we can get back to at least one more game before their season ends.  

Yesterday Mom and I had a fun girls day.  We started our day with manis/pedis and lunch.  Then we headed to Durham to see Legally Blonde The Musical.  It was wonderful!  After we left we admitted it was much better than we had expected.  It was funny, touching, and sweet!  We finished our day with dinner and shopping at South Point.  It was a wonderful day!  I can't wait to do it again soon!  

Our weekend ended with a fun trip to Gander Mountain in Greensboro.  Preston bought a new gun!  Who would have thought he needed one more?  I guess I should be happy too because now I have one more I can use too!  Those turkeys and ducks better watch out!  

Overall spring is going great!  I cannot wait to see what the rest of this season has to offer!  My birthday is next weekend so I know more fun is in store for certain!   

Celebrating our first anniversary at the Front Street Inn in downtown Wilmington.  We were about to eat our wedding cake!  We were surprised by how good it was!  :)

No comments: