This morning I found this video on another blog I enjoy reading. The video is called "Cardboard Testimonies." It is amazing. Each person shares their own personal testimony only using two sides of one piece of cardboard. I have seen the video around the internet but never sat down to actually watch it. I did today and I am so thankful I did. It is amazing to see how God works in others lives.
If I had to give my own cardboard testimony it might look something like this...
Lukewarm Christian that prayed for my husband. (Front)
Worshiping Christian that prays with my husband. (Back)
If you were to give your own personal testimony what would it say?
(If you decide to watch the video - which I HIGHLY recommend - make sure you turn off the music below at the bottom first so you can hear the video)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love this! We did this at our church and it was sooo moving!
Also...head on over to my blog. You have an award waiting for you.
This is amazing...I am contemplating now what mine would say.
We did cardboard testimonies last year at our church for Easter, and it was amazing. Mine was "Poor choices in college..."/"Chose Christ!"
Post a Comment