Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Few Belly Shots

Between the start of a new school year, grad school, and preparing for baby I have had little time to update the blog. Things are certainly staying busy around our house but we are enjoying every minute of it! To catch you up I thought it would be fun to share some belly pictures! It is amazing how things are changing and growing. I feel I am getting bigger by the day! I am now going from hearing "your belly seems so small" to "I think you have popped!"

20 Weeks




24 Weeks




28 Weeks



At 32 weeks it is hard to believe I am less than 2 months away from meeting our little girl! To say we can't wait is an understatement!

1 comment:

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

You look amazing! You are absolutely glowing. So glad to catch up with you a little. I've not been blogging much lately. Just not feeling it...but I am still reading. Praying for you.