Friday, November 12, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

Today I made a pact with myself. I am going to be a better blogger. I guess the statement "I am going to TRY" may be more realisitic. Tonight I am going to start with a simple list. A few of my newest and latest obsessions. Not that any one out there cares... it just seemed like a fun and easy way for me to get back into the swing of things.

My New Canon Powershot



I had been wanting a new camera for a long time now. Mainly because I am a camera snob wannabe but mostly because my desire to have a camera that took great pictures was getting the best of me. Needless to say I am in love!

Decaf Pumpkin Spice Lattes



Who doesn't love a warm, yummy drink on a cool fall morning? I am a huge fan! This year I decided to venture past my usual order (Carmel Apple Spice) and try a pumpkin spice latte (decaf of course). Holy moly! Where had they been my whole life? Now if I could just get them year round I would be in business!

Aveeno Lavendar and Vanilla Calming Comfort Lotion



Last week I ran out of lotion. Instead of running out to buy a new bottle I decided to break into our baby girl's stash. We have a ton from showers and everybody knows babies smell awesome so I thought I'd give it a try. Wow. It smells delicious and feels great! Who needs fancy big girl lotion?

Pandora Radio (www.pandora.com)



Ask anyone who knows me... I love music! I enjoy everything so Pandora Radio rocks my socks off! My current favorites are Praise and Worship, Southern Rock, and Rocking Holidays (yes I confess... I have already started listening to Christmas music). If you haven't discovered Pandora you must go check it out right now!

No comments: