Since we moved in our house two years ago I have wanted a new entertainment center. I mean of course the hubby's bachelor TV stand would do, but I wasn't looking for it to last this long. On Sunday Preston asked me what I wanted to do on my day off. I suggested sleeping in and going out to lunch but he had a better plan. He wanted to take me shopping for an entertainment center. Now that was an idea! It only took three stops before we fell in love with one. This is what we found. We love it and think it will make our living room! It is going to be delivered next Thursday. I can't wait.

Have you ever had that feeling that someone has done something nice so that you will do something nice for them. For example, "if you scratch my back I'll scratch yours." Well I got that feeling as soon as we left the store. We didn't even make it to car before my darling husband said the infamous words, "So I have been thinking..." As soon as I started the car he finished the sentence with, "I need a new boat."
1 comment:
I found your blog through another blog. Haven't read much yet, but I have to say I totally agree with this post! I think my husband is famous for this!! Tell him a boat is a bit different than a entertainment stand. ha!
Post a Comment